I love playing with makeup! Trying out new looks, being creative and pushing boundaries. I’m not one to normally wear this much, and now I have a new appreciation for the craftsmanship behind it – it’s definitely an art!
Here is a slew of pictures I took through the process of creating this glammed up face.
At the bottom is a product list, please check it out – all of the products that I use I love!
Leave a comment and let me know what you think – enjoy xo
The very beginning! Always remember to apply moisturizer before applying products – it does a world of good!
FYI: I didn’t use the Sephora false lashes. I thought about it but opted out.
- Mary Kay timewise age-fighting moisturizer
- Mary Kay timewise age-fighting eye cream
- MAC prep + prime
- Benefit POREfessional
- Bobbi Brown skin foundation in sand 2
- Bobbi Brown’s Blushed blush
- MAC mineralize powder foundation in medium and medium dark
- Benefit Watt’s up highlighter
- Tarte MulitplEYE lash enhancing primer
- Bourjois Paris Glamour mascara
- Too faced Return of Sexy eyeshadow palette
- Clinique Different lipstick in Shy