Here is a look inspired by hollywood glamour and the Stila In the Know matte eye shadow palette. I had a lot of fun putting this look together and think the matte finish really compliments the colour selection well.
I hope you enjoy! Complete product list at the bottom.
Here is the very blank canvas. I’ve prepped my face with Mary Kay timewise facial moisturizer and the corresponding eye cream, along with MAC prep + prime, and also Benefit POREfessional primer.
I’ve covered up using MAKE UP FOR EVER 5 Camouflage Cream Palette using N11, N15 and N17, Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Warm Sand 2.5, and MAC mineralize skinfinish in Medium.
Next I contoured, added blush and filled my eyebrows in. To contour I used MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Dark under my cheekbones, at my temples, at my hairline and around the jawline. I used Bobbi Brown Blushed (dusty rose colour) on the cheeks, sweeping it just below the apples of the cheeks. And finally filled my eyebrows in using Mary Kay brow definer pencil in Blonde. TIP: don’t worry if you added too much to the brows, simply run a clean mascara brush through them to take out excess amounts.
the final product:
- Mary Kay timewise age-fighting eye cream
- MAC prep + prime
- Benefit the POREfessional
- MAKE UP FOR EVER 5 Camouflage Cream Palette
- Bobbi Brown skin foundation in Warm Sand 2.5
- MAC mineralize powder foundation in medium and medium dark
- Bobbi Brown’s Blushed blush
- Stila In the Know matte eye shadow palette
- Tarte MulitplEYE lash enhancing primer
- Bourjois Paris Glamour mascara
- MAC Russian Red matte lipstick
- MAC Brick Lip pencil