Both New York Fashion Week (NYFW) and London Fashion Week (LFW) have inspired me – the creations that come out at these events are absolutely amazing and set us up for the trends we’ll soon be wearing. Just as important are the complimentary hair and makeup looks, to round out any show. To this end, I thought it be only fitting to look back at a spring show to get us in the mood for the warmer weather.
Hailing from Canada, I’m even more eager for spring to get here – heck, this snow just won’t stop!
Here is a look inspired by Rachel Zoe’s spring 2014 collection. I am absolutely in love with the soft, sweet, innocent look. With limiting the mascara application and brightening the lips, anyone can get away with this look and be prepped for spring in no time!
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
The beautiful before
The contouring: At this point I’ve already applied the foundation and concealer. Following this, I applied MAC mineralize powder in medium dark to the top of the hairline, at the temples, directly below the cheekbones, along either side of the nose, and finally under the jawline.
The eyebrows: I did the eyebrows differently, applying pencil whisking it upwards (as opposed to outwards, towards temples). As well, I brushed the eyebrows upwards and out to create a fuller, less groomed look.
- Mary Kay timewise age-fighting moisturizer
- Mary Kay timewise age-fighting eye cream
- COVER F|X Anti-Aging Primer
- Benefit POREfessional
- MAKE UP FOR EVER 5 Camouflage Cream Palette
- Mary Kay Concealer Beige 1
- Bobbi Brown skin foundation in Warm Sand 2.5
- MAC mineralize powder foundation in medium and medium dark
- Lancôme Rose Fresque Blush
- Benefit Watt’s Up
- Sephora + Pantone Universe palette – Pantone 11-0907, 15-1511, 17-1227
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara
- Lise Watier Waterproof Eyeliner Blanc 667
- Estee Lauder 09 Rock Candy Shimmer
- Revlon Just Bitten in Frenzy