This past weekend I became so focused, dare I say obsessed, with creating a winged liner look. I find lining eyes, especially when the liner is the ‘piece de resistance’, can be soooooo tough! I definitely don’t have the steadiness of hand to be a surgeon, which is needed and comparable to creating this look! The precision one needs to create this has be impeccable…. have I mentioned I’m a perfectionist?!
With all that said, I wanted to challenge myself to create Wings up!
Have a peek see below.
just jane xo
the before… and got a long bob cut (I’m finally loving my hair again… this clearly has EVERYTHING to do with makeup artistry)
Concealer and contouring: This is exactly how I apply concealer and contouring powder (I vary this a little with every look, depending on the desired look). Don’t be afraid to apply, you’ll blend it all in. See…
- Mary Kay timewise age-fighting moisturizer
- Mary Kay timewise age-fighting eye cream
- MAC prep + prime
- Smashbox photofinish under eye primer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Makeup Forever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette
- Bobbi Brown skin foundation in Warm Sand 2.5
- MAC mineralize powder foundation in medium and medium dark
- Charlotte Ronson 3 x a charm Luminizer, Blush, Bronzer
- So Susan Water-base pure Luminizer
- Stila In the Know palette
- Lise Watier waterproof eyeliner – Blanc
- tarte multiplEYE eyelash primer
- Bourjois Paris Glamour mascara
- Benefit benetint